Day 1:
As the winds outside howl like wolfs to the moon in the frozen countryside of New Hampshire Steve was sitting reading with his nine year old son on the floor of the cold living room waiting for his wife to come home so that they could go to their friends house for a party. All of a sudden someone knocked on the door. Hoping his mom was home Alex jumped up and ran for the door and opened it. When he opened the door Steve couldn't believe his eyes.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteZack-
ReplyDeleteI really like how you lable this paragraph " Day 1" In this context I think that it was a clever way to separate events. It also set the tone of the story, by reading this I knew the story had something to do with war or spies. However, your first sentence is a bit to long and difficult to read. I had to reread it a few times before I fully understood what you were trying to say. At this time I do not have any questions about your story. It looks like a great start!
-Kendall